Saturday, November 15, 2008

Down Time

I finally have time to write to you all again, sad to say because I am stuck in bed for a week. After watching a cyst on my ovary they decided that it was "abnormal" and thought it would be best if they just took everything out... So, I was gutted!! I had a total hysterectomy on Wednesday, came home from the hospital on Thursday and have been in bed ever since.. They say it will take a couple weeks to get totally back on my feet but praying all goes well I plan on returning to work next week sometime. So, since I had some downtime I figured I would catch up on my blogging.

Everyone here is doing great. Vinny finished his football season 6-1 and he played really well. The Varsity team finished 8-2 which is amazing for a first year varsity program. Gary was very pleased with the way the teams ended up. Dominique just finished her winter season of soccer and will play a tournament in December before her indoor season starts. Vincent went to his first homecoming and had a great time. Of course I can't believe he is in high school and dating....

Mom was hoping to head back to Florida before the cool weather came in but decided to suck it up and stay here till I am back on my feet. Danielle will be heading up here for Thanksgiving and will be able to spend a week with us. I can't wait to see her and have her do my hair! She is now officially unengaged and is very happy and enjoying her life. Nick is going to try and make it here for Christmas but is loving being back in the states and goes back to South Florida for weekend visits alot.

We still have not sold the house in Florida but are confident that God has a plan. Of course we just wish he would get on with it in our time!

We are busy preparing for Turkey Bowl 2 and will send pictures and updates after Thanksgiving... I hope you all have a great holiday, we all have so much to be Thankful for.

1 comment:

Heather Orr said...

Praying, praying, praying for YOU!!!