Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF - I MISS MY GIRLS


I am so glad that this week is over! I woke up Monday with a sore throat and feeling achy, Dominique wasn't feeling well and it Vinny's allergies were acting up! Ended up at the Doctor with Dominique who turned out to have a sinus infection, so we started medicating her to get her better. I let her and Vinny play hooky today and stay home to be spoiled by Grandma! I wanted to stay home and be spoiled to but of course that didn't happen!

Of course they stayed home from school today but tonight we are going to the school to watch Gary coach the wrestling match and then we are going to Sal's for pizza. Thank goodness we found an authentic Italian, making real pizza in Cumming, Ga. Dominique has her last soccer tournament this weekend so I will make sure she gets to bed at a decent time tonight, takes her medicine and has alot of vitamin C so she can "suck it up" and finish her soccer season strong!

We are slowly trying to get the house decorated for Christmas. Its bittersweet, I love the change of season here and the cold really makes it feel like the holidays but I miss all of my buds in sunny south florida! I was looking at pics from our night out before I left and wished that we could all go do it again! I hope to get down there to visit with everyone soon!

Well better to get wrestling! I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are some hot Mommas!
Come down soon and we will do it
again!!